Monday, March 23, 2009

Cellblocktango

Hey you!

Yeah, finally I got it...

My class makes a musical as a huge project (we do all: arranging music, making the scenes, costumes, the dancing...all)
We do that because we are the "aesthetic"-class (with music, acting etc...)

We will make "Chicago". I don't like it... First point: I don't like doing stuff like lying on the piano, a boy or on a chair and doing that stupid stuff... And the music and the story isn't that nice, too... Even the film isn't that nice... *sigh*

But there is one song I like. it's called the "Cell block tango". Yeah, it's kinda cool. Today we sang it in music and we were talking about how to arrange that song (because a part of us will be in the band...)

I hope that our cellblock tango will be as nice as the scene in the movie "Chicago"...

Anyway... all of my class started singing that songs of Chicago, even at breakes and that get on my nerves... And I have to stay this pain for one more year... I hope, someday it will be boring for them, but I think that isn't realistic... My class is a little bit freaky hahaha... But the tango is cool (I hope they will sing it better in future. It sounds soo BAD at the moment *arg*)

Here is the scene of the movie... Cool, ne~
<br />
Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-Uh, Cicero, Lipschitz...em>

Love you~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment